Communities, where children, families, and individuals, have the ability to develop
and maintain healthy, secure relationships, which reinforce family unity, interpersonal connectedness, empowerment, and independence. We
strive to realize this vision through:
- Offering an array of responsive home and community-based programs and support services that focus on the
emotional, developmental and physical needs of our clients.
- Providing specialized therapeutic services that address the unique needs of adoptive, foster
and biological families.
parents with skills to promote their child’s ability to flourish and demonstrate responsibility.
- Connecting individuals to supports and resources which promote education,
skill-building and achieving their highest level of self-determination using person-centered planning principles.
- Empowering children, families and individuals with
adaptive tools that enhance their emotional, spiritual and physical health.
- Advocating for the expansion and accessibility of critically needed services and supports
to benefit our client-base and the community at-large.