Communities, where children, families, and individuals, have the ability to develop
and maintain healthy, secure relationships, which reinforce family unity, interpersonal connectedness, empowerment, and independence. We
strive to realize this vision through:
- Offering an array of responsive home and community-based programs and support services that focus on the
emotional, developmental and physical needs of our clients.
- Providing focused services for adults that promote healing, well-being, and transformation in the
areas of their individual pain-points.
- Providing specialized therapeutic services that address the unique needs of adoptive, foster and biological
- Equipping parents with skills
to promote their child’s ability to flourish and demonstrate responsibility.
- Connecting individuals to supports and resources which promote education, skill-building
and achieving their highest level of self-determination using person-centered planning principles.
- Empowering children, families and individuals with adaptive tools
that enhance their emotional, spiritual and physical health.
- Advocating for the expansion and accessibility of critically needed services and supports to benefit
our client-base and the community at-large.